Friday, April 16, 2010

Keeping a Calm Yoga Mind with The Phone Company!

Yoga helps with so many things. Breathing, relaxation, remaining present and open. These handy tools can help when life's little frustrations come about.

The phone and DSL company here at The Jade Apple has given me offered me a fantastic challenge! From the hours spent holding on the phone & then explaining the issues over and over again, to time spent waiting for the technician - who ultimately never shows up and then reschedules; I have been given a chance to use the tools of yoga.

Sometimes they work better than others. :)

For today, rather than freaking out and getting upset because I can't get the internet to work in the studio, I am going to remember to breathe deep and to take a moment to relax.

And then I am going to head into the studio and put myself in a nice down dog until I feel calm.

Thank goodness we have so many classes on the schedule for today!

Taking care of myself with yoga hopefully means peace & happiness for AT&T!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment