Friday, April 30, 2010

The Wind is Good Advertising!

The winds have really been strong and rather unyielding here in NoHo for the past couple days!

Last night, I went to the front of the studio to bring in the welcome mat from the front, only to find it missing. I was dismayed to think that someone came by and stole my little round mat from the front of the studio...but where could it have gone?

I looked down the road about 30 feet and found it lying in the street. The wind had picked the mat up and carried it down the way. How unusual!

In the same vein, I put the sandwich board out front yesterday morning - as I do each morning. About an hour into the day, I saw bright green rectangles fly in front of the office window. The schedules which usually hang alongside the sign were blowing down the street. I hope no one got a face filled of The Jade Apple. But hey, it's good advertising. Getting the word out, whatever it takes!

The wind is wonderful for our clean air here in the valley. And it is nice to have a little weather. I just hope all the little baby oranges that are starting to grow on my orange tree do not fall off from this harsh weather.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment